WELCOME TO TYE HAUS
My name is Tom, my 6 year old daughter Paige and I own Tye Haus and visit regularly. We would like to welcome you and invite you to relax in our home way from home. We hope you enjoy your stay.
We are here to help make your stay at Tye Haus as convenient and fun as possible. Below are a list of frequently asked questions including the wi-fi password, how to contact us, directions, and more. If there is a question that isn't answered below, please contact us by text/phone call (949-903-6255)or by e-mailing email@example.com. Thank you again for staying with us :-)
CHECK-IN: No EARLIER THAN 4PM
CHECK-OUT: NO LATER THAN 11AM
76141 NE 122ND ST
SKYKOMISH, WAY 98288
The entrance to our private cabin community, Timber Lane Village is located between mile marker 50 and 51 off of HWY 2. Look for the Timberlane Village entrance and turn in. Take a right once you pass the main entrance. We are down the road on the right side. Look for 3 A frame cabins in a row, Tye Haus is the one in the middle.
KEY ACCESS ONCE YOU GET HERE
The alarm/key lock box codes are both 6868. When you arrive, open the lid of the alarm panel (on the right side of the front door) and key in 6868+1, this will disarm the system. Upon departure make sure you key in 6868+2 to arm the alarm (NOTE: The alarm will beep for 60 seconds after you set it, this is normal). The key to the slider is in the little combo lock box next to the alarm panel, the combo is 6868.
- The wi-fi network is frontier3093 and the password is CVHRCFQL8NTMCGSR
- To use the fireplace, use the remote control only (it's mounted to the beam behind the fireplace). Simply change the mode to ON or OFF, give it up to 30 seconds to fire up. If it does not fire up, then please text me, do not try fixing it yourself, it's very sensitive ;-). Do not leave the fireplace on when you leave ever (aside from the small pilot light flame of course, this needs to remain lit at all times). There are also 3 wall heaters that keep the place plenty warm. There's a thermostat by the bathroom door and also in the kitchen above the table there (mounted to the beam).
- If you need to take out the garbage please place it in the metal garbage can next to the cabin outside. Make sure you tie your garbage tightly and put the lid to the metal garbage can on tight (there are bears in the area). Please keep your recyclables in a separate bag, the cleaning company will identify it and dispose of appropriately.
- There is a box full of DVD movies for you to enjoy as well.
- There is a stereo system with device hookup (headphone jack) use AUX. There's also a record player (with a minimal record collection, so dust off your vinyl and bring it with!) use MD.
- Bring firewood if you plan to use the fire pit. Although tempting, please do not use wood from the neighbors wood pile, he monitors it as we've had problems with this in the past. There are a ton of places on the way to pick up a bundle. Might not be a bad idea to pick up some fire starters as well.
- Fresh towels & linens will be all set for you.
- The kitchen is fully stocked, just bring food!
- There is always plenty of TP and paper towels on hand. So no worries there.
- The hot and cold in the shower are backwards. We bought it that way and plan to fix it when time allows.
- We like to maintain a shoes off policy in the house. There are boot trays inside and outside of the front door for your convenience. Feel free to move these behind the fireplace for drying, etc. There are also a number of hooks for gloves and coats behind the fireplace for drying your gear, please put a towel down below your drying clothes to avoid warping the new floorboards.
- The white couch in the living room is a hide-a-bed.
- SAFETY: Be careful on the loft stairs! Please don't let kids play on the stairs or jump on the bed next to the railing in the loft (maybe even pull this bed away from the railing). Also, the stairs and deck are very slippery when frozen. Please use extreme caution and assist others when you're able.
SUMMER SEASONAL ITEMS
- Hammocks! We just added them. Please treat them well by keeping dirty/muddy shoes out of them. Bring them in if it's raining. Thanks!
- There is a small Weber grill at the cabin. There are usually coals up here, if not, you can grab them at SKY Gas just down the road.
- If you plan to go hiking make sure you pick up a Discover Pass. More Information
- BURN BANS - Make sure you check! Here is a link to the Ranger Station about 1 mile from the cabin. Or, call them at (360) 677-2414. I hear it from the community homeowners association if other residents see my guests burning.
WINTER SEASONAL ITEMS
- We offer discounted lift tickets to Steven's Pass Ski Resort, click here to purchase. Make sure to read the Terms & Conditions first.
- If there is snow or a chance of snow, your guests must park only in DESIGNATED AREAS ALONG THE ROADWAY because of the snowplow (there are roadside signs indicating snow parking). If you park in a non-designated area, your vehicle could get blasted by snowplow snow, blocked in and/or towed. There is a strict parking policy in the community. We get charged $50 per vehicle that's parked alongside the cabin which we will pass on to you. Our driveway holds two vehicles, anything more than this needs to park in a designated area to avoid us getting in trouble with the homeowners association.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please check out by 11am. The cleaning company is really strict with us. Basically, if they see a car there, they'll skip the cleaning and charge me extra to come back later. I have to pass these charges on to you if this happens. Sorry, their rules not mine :-/
- Please make sure to leave the wall heater just outside the bathroom door on 60 degrees to keep the pipes from freezing in the house.
- Don't leave the fireplace on (pilot light is okay of course).
- You must do all of your dishes and put them away (The cleaning company is there to sanitize and change linens, not to clean up after our guests.)
- Place all garbage in the large garbage can outside.
- Put any toys, DVD's, records or board games back in their cases/boxes, etc. and stored back where you found them.
- Please strip any sheets you've used and place them in the dirty laundry hamper in the bathroom. You only need to strip the sheets and pillow cases, not the throw blankets, duvet covers or mattress pads :-)
- Please make sure all curtains are closed and doors locked when you leave. Please make sure you arm the alarm as well (refer to key access above)
- If check out procedures aren't followed, the cleaning company will charge us extra and these charges will be subtracted from your deposit :-(
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US!